Get started now!
What is included in this 2 week course:
Content, Coaching, Community, Certification
- Access to the course ($199 regular price)
- 9 courses
- 31 sessions
- 1 Hour of 1:1 Coaching ($49 value) (Available until spaces run out)
- Weekly group webinars ($29 x2 value)
- Private Facebook group
- Digital Certification to attach to your LinkedIn Profile ($50 value)
All of this for just $159
Why should I take this course?
"The Illiterate of the future will not be those that can not read nor write but will be those that can not learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~ Alvin Toffler
Who is this Course for?
- Anyone that is finding it harder and harder to keep up with the constant state of change in the workplace and society.
- It's also for those individuals that might be finding themselves in transition or returning to the workforce after an extended period of time off.
- Future proofing your career. Individuals that want to keep their skills relevant and stay on the leading edge of their industry, this is the course for you!
What will I learn?
If you are wanting to stay relevant in this exponentially accelerating society, you must embrace lifelong learning as a means to achieve personal and professional career success. In this course, we will help you design and develop your own Personalized Digital Learning Network (PDLN) allowing you to stay prepared and ready for what is coming to the Future Workplace. We will equip you with the proper mindset, skillset, and toolset to help you and your organization stay competitive in this accelerated, digitized society.
To enable and empower all people with the ability and skills to learn, unlearn, and relearn daily. This will allow the learner to take ownership of their personal and professional development, keeping their mindset, skillset, and toolset future ready and relevant.
StartSession 1 | What in the heck is Twitter?
StartSession 2 | Create your Twitter Account to Get a 'handle' on things.
StartSession 3 | 'Follow' who?
StartSession 4 | #whattheheck is a #hashtag? #Clueless
StartSession 5 | to 'tweet' or 'retweet', that's the question! #whataretweets
StartSession 6 | A 'list' for this and a 'list' for that.
StartSession 7 | Tweet chat? (3:29)
Rich has spent his entire career as a lifelong learner, thought leader and educator. His passion for helping others learn and transforming the way we design learning experiences began as a 5th grade teacher, which led to a career in corporate learning innovation. Previously, he helped develop learning strategy, learning innovation initiatives, and managed the LMS for Cox Automotive in Atlanta, Georgia. He is also the co-founder of a startup called The Organic Learner. Equipping people today for the workplace of tomorrow is the mission of The Organic Leaner.
He holds a BS in Education and a Master’s degree in Educational Media and Technology from Eastern Michigan University. Rich’s wife also shares the same passion for learning and claims that he and his wife are the nerdiest edtech couples around.